Learn How To Work With It
Not Run From It
Facing fear can help improve your personal and your professional life. It is usually the emotion hidden from view. There are people who can be afraid to try anything new, afraid to leave their comfort zone. They will go as far as their stop sign and no further.
If you want to work through facing your fears and learn the skills that can help. Then this package I have put together maybe the answer you desperately need.
Facing Fear Package Includes
- How fears work and examples of common fears with exercises.
- Panic attacks with exercises.
- Why do we fear ourselves with exercises.
- Your self doubt with exercises.
- Fears and phobias with exercises.
- Is your fear all in your mind with exercises.
- How to prevent a fear relapse with exercises.
- With many more sub headings.
- Audio version
Facing your fears is more than a 5000+ words ebook teaching you how to face down your fears. Including recommended exercises to help.
"Fear the worst four letter word" is also a massive 5500+ ebook which will help you understand fear, and understand how it controls you.
- Understanding fear and how it works.
- Types of fear
- Identifying your fears.
- Facing fear and moving on.
- Lessons from "fearless" leaders.
- Audio recording of the ebook, for your convenience.
No matter what your fears, there are plans in place to cope with them. Here are a few strategies that help to deal with fear:
- Relax – Incorporate meditation into your daily
practices. Your mind and body needs periods when you just tune out and turn-off
- Use visualization –Visualization can help you overcome fear by
imagining how you cope with the fear before it becomes a reality. This is a
powerful tool for success used by athletes and other professionals.
- Take small steps – It will take time and strategy to convince
your subconscious that you’re not afraid of whatever it is holding you back
from experiencing life to the fullest. Challenge your fears with small
- Do what you’re afraid of - Doing what you’re most afraid of will make
you feel more capable and less frightened
- Build your self-esteem – Use your small successes to build-up your
self-esteem. Celebrate your wins.
- Interrogate yourself – After you’ve identified and isolated your
worst fears, ask yourself a series of questions about them that are designed to
help you understand them more. Questions such as, “What’s the worst that can
happen?” and “What can I do to minimize the fear?” are good questions to paring
down the fear to a manageable size.
All This For Only $12.97
Return to Home Page